“May the spirit of Christmas abide with you and may the New Year bring you the strength and desire to share its joys and hopes.”
As Christmas approaches, the needs of the homeless, the hungry, the lost and frightened, the elderly and poor children become more urgent than ever.
These are the ways we serve our most vulnerable neighbors…
- Protecting and Nurturing Children and Youth
- Feeding the Hungry and Sheltering the Homeless
- Strengthening Families and Resolving Crisis
- Supporting the Physically and Emotionally Challenged
- Welcoming and Integrating Immigrants and Refugees
Your gift today to the 2016 ANNUAL FUND DRIVE will help determine how many vulnerable individuals and families we can reach in the coming months.
Please remember that in helping meet basic needs, you’re also providing the precious gift of hope to a person who may feel lost and alone. And that is truly a miracle..
May God bless you for helping to relieve the suffering of our neighbors who are in need.